Sunday, March 18, 2007

Chick Flix

When I was up in Edinburgh last week (previous post "fog") I took coffee and cakes with two colleagues. The discussion turned around to wives, and each of them proudly showed a picture from their wallets of their equally gorgeously-attractive partners.

Needless to say, I had no such picture. However, a quick check this weekend with my Sony-Ericsson K750i camera-phone manual showed that I could replace the current anodyne screen wallpaper/screensaver with pictures of my choice. Ransacking my collection of photos I came up with the following.

This is the basic phone 'wallpaper'


This shows as the camera goes to standby.



Reserved for jetlag and 'the morning after'


In fact I originally planned to use the picture below, but as it dates back to 1980, only a few years after we got married, I was promptly forbidden.