Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fine feathers

I wore my new suit (pictured) into work today. My project manager, Fleur, complimented me by noting that unlike my other suits this one actually fitted. Judge for yourself.

In fact I am so incompetent on matters sartorial that I was wandering around the office this morning with the maker's patch still attached to the sleeve (you can see it on my right arm if you look carefully) and the pockets still sewn up - I was quite oblivious until I happened to notice at which point I tried to hide it with some papers I was carrying.

I'm just looking at the Wells Film Centre to see if there's anything worth seeing this Saturday evening. I think Colin Firth in "A Single Man" might work.

The following Saturday March 27th there is an event at St. Cuthbert Wells which Clare mentioned this evening:

"Mozart Requiem, and Poulenc's 'Quatre Motets pour un temps de Penitence', with The Beaumont Singers and Orchestra, conducted by Peter Kingston. Tickets are £10.00 from Wells Music Shop (01749 679888) or on the door."