Friday, November 03, 2017

Revolutionary Christmas Cards

From The Radical Tea Towel Company

Last year I amazed and delighted sundry relatives with revolutionary Christmas cards - but they were so hard to find. And this year I see that Radical Tea Towel are selling .. just the same cards as last year .. .

So disappointing.

I contemplated switching theme - could this be the Taoist Christmas, themed by Lao-Tzu and the Tao Te Ching? But it seems that Taoists .. don't really get the concept of 'Christmas'.

So disappointing.

Amazon link

In any event, my searches tend to throw up Buddhist cards - which then turn out not to be available.

I'm almost reduced to making my own .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Keep it polite and no gratuitous links to your business website - we're not a billboard here.