Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tea Dancing

Clare has bought a fetching tan dress and I was inspired to take a few steps with her in the hall. As I interpreted her instructions I recast them in military drill terms: left, right and come to attention; right, left and ... well, you get the idea.

In fact once upon a time, back in our Essex years, we attended dance classes and the waltz was not totally unknown to me (it's all gone now).

As the evenings lighten, I understand we'll be checking out the dance classes here in Wells.

A balmy day today for February and we took a walk at the Ham Wall RSPB reserve near Glastonbury. Not much wildlife but we did find the tea shop for the first time.

I'm now down as a "contributor" at sciencefiction.com and it's really time I penned them an article - perhaps inspiration will strike when I'm with Clare at Mass tomorrow morning :-).